vendredi 28 novembre 2008

Confused

2

ODE TO MY GHOST

"Confused"

I don't know,
were to begin with and where is the end,
where I was walking to
and now is this the end?!!!!!

Maybe I've tried so hard
and maybe not
I was believing in
but I passed through everything I was waiting for

Now I'm remembering just to keep it alive in me
but "in the end it doesn't even matter"
how it was and what it meant to me

even to you

I left for so long
but you're still deep inside,
I'm trying other things
but I'm always looking back

to you

I got you just by my side
but I didn't know how to react
always shaking
pretending haven't enough time
while the clock was ticking life away

and I'm just standing right here
waiting for nothin',
watching my life playin'
and hidin' all inside

did you notice that I've gone away?!!
did you forget me or never thought about?!!!

feelin' I've never meant to you!!
so did I?!!

breakin' all
fallin' apart


Keep it inside
hide it tight
never let it show!!!

Take, take this smile and give 'em this appearance

Just keep it infront of 'em
like a picture
a mask with you play
this role you've been given
then walk, walk away!!!!!!

Aucun commentaire: