vendredi 28 novembre 2008

Dye me

gothicphotos2

ODE TO MY GHOST

" Dye me "

Crawling, that’s how i learned how to stand up a day

So, dying, that’s how I’ll learn how to live a life

But haven’t to breathe again

I fell so many times, to wake up in my bed

Frightened to face the day

The sun burnt me, clouds used to protect me

From the temptation to attend the sky

And many years passed

Things lost

Others have come back around

And my life, and my home

And my own person

Still standing

Still waiting

For nothing

But maybe for the end

And the one inside of me

Remains just in my memory

Keep, the silence telling you about me

Something I’m hiding

But so clear to guess

I’m someone lost in a world

Which has never knew how to contain me

Far away from mines

So nearer to you

But you’re keeping me far of myself

And I am here and everything is talking

I am here and everything is moving

Everything will go away

And I will stand here

Waiting for my day

Aucun commentaire: